Nutrients that are beneficial for the skin
Optimal for skin and coat
Medicinal wet food for dogs with skin conditions
Happy Dog VET Diet Skin Protect is used to support skin function in the case of dermatosis and excessive loss of hair in young dogs from 6 months and adult dogs. The dietary complete feed features a high level of linoleic acid (LA) and of the sum of eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). These valuable omega 3 and 6 fatty acids play an important role in the skin’s regeneration. The gluten-free recipe is also rich in skin-active vitamins and trace elements such as B vitamins and zinc. These support the formation of healthy skin cells and help to strengthen the skin barrier.
- Valuable essential omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids support the skin’s metabolism
- Skin-active nutrients help to strengthen the skin barrier
- As an antioxidant, vitamin E binds free radicals and guarantees active cell protection
Dietary complete feed for young dogs from 6 months and adult dogs for the support of skin function in the case of dermatosis and excessive loss of hair. Happy Dog VET Diet Skin Protect is only available on your vet’s recommendation
- It is recommended that advice from a veterinarian be sought before use.
- For best effect feed the diet exclusively. Consult your vet before giving any complementary foods.
- The amount of food should be adapted to suit your dog’s individual metabolism, so it may be necessary to reduce or increase the quantity to a certain extent.
- Offer your dog several small portions of Happy Dog VET Diet Skin Protect per day unless otherwise recommended by your vet.
- Make sure that your dog always has access to fresh water.
- Recommended period of use: initially up to 2 months.
- If mixing with Happy Dog VET Diet Skin Protect dry food, please note that 100 g wet food is equivalent to 32 g dry food