For kidney insufficiency
Gentle on the kidneys
Customised protein, phosphorous and sodium content
Veterinary special diet for dogs with kidney disease
Happy Dog VET Diet Renal is used to reduce stress on the kidneys in cases of acute and chronic renal insufficiency. The main features of this dietary complete feed are the levels of highly digestible protein, phosphorus and sodium that are specially adapted to these needs. This especially tasty wet food recipe with the protein sources chicken and pork encourages food consumption and ensures nutrient uptake.
- Reduced protein, phosphorus and sodium help to reduce stress on the kidneys
- The particularly tasty ingredients encourage food consumption
- As an antioxidant, vitamin E binds free radicals and guarantees active cell protection
Happy Dog VET Diet Renal is only available on your vet’s recommendation.
- Please seek veterinary advice before using Happy Dog VET Diet Renal or before extending the period of use.
- For best effect, feed the diet exclusively. Consult your vet before giving any complementary foods.
- Offer your dog several small meals per day unless otherwise recommended by your vet.
- The amount of food should be adapted to suit your dog’s individual metabolism, so it may be necessary to reduce or increase the quantity to a certain extent.
- Make sure that your dog always has access to fresh water.
- The recommended period of use for chronic renal insufficiency is initially up to six months. If the feed is recommended for temporary renal insufficiency, the recommended period of use is two to four weeks.