Gentle on the stomach and intestine
Promoting intestinal flora
Veterinary special diet for digestive disorders
Happy Dog VET Diet Intestinal is used as a dietary complete feed for reduction of intestinal absorptive disorders in young dogs from 6 months and adult dogs. The gluten-free recipe offers especially highly digestible ingredients and an adapted level of fat. This highly digestible feed with increased sodium and potassium contains highly digestible ingredient sources such as chicken, pork and rice. This effectively reduces stress on the digestive system and compensates for excessive sodium and potassium losses in the stools. Valuable dietary fibre promotes regeneration of an optimum gut flora and stabilises the stool consistency by absorbing water.
- The highly digestible ingredients in Happy Dog VET Diet Intestinal are particularly stomach and gut-friendly
- Valuable dietary fibre helps to stabilise the stool consistency
- Inulin and mannan oligosaccharides (MOS) from yeasts support regeneration of the intestinal flora
Dietary complete feed for young dogs from 6 months and adult dogs for reduction of intestinal absorptive disorders. Happy Dog VET Diet Intestinal is only available on the recommendation of your vet.
- It is recommended that you consult a veterinarian before feeding Happy Dog VET Diet Intestinal.
- For best effect, feed the dietary food exclusively. Consult your vet before giving any complementary foods.
- Offer your dog several small portions of the special diet per day unless otherwise recommended by your vet.
- The amount of food should be adapted to suit your dog’s individual metabolism, so it may be necessary to reduce or increase the quantity to a certain extent.
- Make sure that your dog always has access to fresh water.
- Recommended period of use: up to 12 weeks.
- If mixing with Happy Dog VET Diet Intestinal dry food, please note that 100 g wet food is equivalent to 40 g dry food