Happy Dog VET Diet Intestinal Low Fat dry
Reduced fat content
Gentle on the stomach and intestine
Medicinal special diet for fat digestion disorders
This dietary complete feed for adult dogs is used to compensate for maldigestion, for exocrine pancreatic insufficiency and to support lipid metabolism in cases of hyperlipidaemia. Happy Dog VET Diet Intestinal Low Fat is a highly digestible dog food with a low level of fat. It is used for disorders of the gastrointestinal tract and pancreas that are associated with the maldigestion of fat. The diet is also suitable for the support of lipid metabolism in cases of hyperlipidaemia. Intestinal Low Fat features the use of highly digestible ingredient sources, such as chicken meat, rice and poultry fat. These highly-digestible ingredients are gentle on the digestive tract and support the body in recovery. The low level of fat effectively helps to reduce stress on the digestive system. Valuable dietary fibre promotes stabilisation of the stool consistency while prebiotics (inulin and MOS) support regeneration of the intestinal flora.
- The highly digestible ingredients in this special diet are particularly stomach and gut-friendly
- A low level of fat helps to relieve stress on the digestive system
- Inulin and mannan oligosaccharides (MOS) from yeasts support regeneration of the intestinal flora
Dietary complete feed for adult dogs as compensation for maldigestion, in cases of exocrine pancreatic insufficiency and for support of lipid metabolism in case of hyperlipidaemia. Happy Dog VET Diet Intestinal Low Fat is only available on the recommendation of your vet
- It is recommended that veterinarian’s opinion be sought before using this medicinal dog food or before extending the period of use (when using to support lipid metabolism in cases of hyperlipidaemia).
- For best effect, feed the dietary food exclusively. Consult your vet before giving any complementary foods.
- The amount of food should be adapted to suit your dog’s individual metabolism, so it may be necessary to reduce or increase the quantity to a certain extent.
- Offer your dog several small portions of Happy Dog VET Diet Intestinal Low Fat per day unless otherwise recommended by your vet.
- Make sure that your dog always has access to fresh water.
- Recommended period of use: Initially up to 12 weeks, or throughout life in cases of chronic pancreatic insufficiency. Initially up to two months for hyperlipidaemia.