Vet-recommended for food intolerance
Optimal for skin and coat
Medicinal dog food for food intolerances
Happy Dog VET Diät Hypersensitivity is a dietary complete feed for adult dogs for reduction of ingredient and nutrient intolerances. The main features of this hypoallergenic recipe are the exclusive animal protein source quail and the unusual carbohydrate source Italian sweet chestnut, which provide the ideal basis for an elimination diet. The very well tolerated recipe achieves a high level of acceptance and the moderate protein and fat levels promote good physical condition, even when used for long periods.
- Use of a rare protein source and a rare carbohydrate source
- Valuable essential omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids support the skin’s metabolism
- Grain-free recipe with stomach and gut-friendly properties
Dietary complete feed for adult dogs for reduction of ingredient and nutrient intolerances. Happy Dog VET Diet Hypersensitivity is only available on the recommendation of a vet.
- It is recommended that a veterinarian’s opinion be sought before using this medicinal dog food and before extending the period of use.
- For best effect, feed the dietary food exclusively. Discuss any supplementary nutrition needs with your vet.
- Water should be available at all times.
- Recommended period of use: three to eight weeks. If signs of intolerance disappear this feed can be used initially up to one year.
- Happy Dog VET Diet Hypersensitivity may increase the volume of stools.