Customised protein, phosphorous and sodium content
Gentle on the kidneys
For kidney insufficiency
Tasty dog food for cases of kidney disease
Dietary complete feed for dogs for support of renal function in case of chronic renal insufficiency
Happy Dog Sano N is used to support kidney function in cases of chronic renal insufficiency. This particularly tasty recipe with the protein sources egg, salmon and meat meal encourages food consumption and ensures nutrient uptake by your dog. Other features of this kidney diet are levels of phosphorus and sodium that are specially adapted to these needs. The reduced protein content makes the kidney diet especially suitable for dogs during the advanced stages of chronic renal insufficiency.
- Adapted protein, phosphorus and sodium levels help to reduce stress on the kidneys
- The particularly tasty ingredients encourage food consumption
- As an antioxidant, vitamin E binds free radicals and guarantees active cell protection
- It is recommended that a veterinarian’s opinion be sought before using Happy Dog Sano N or before extending the period of use and that you continue to have your dog’s kidney function checked regularly.
- For best effect, feed the diet food exclusively. Discuss any supplementary nutrition needs with your vet.
- Offer your dog several small meals per day unless otherwise recommended by your vet.
- The amount of food should be adapted to suit your dog’s individual metabolism, so it may be necessary to reduce or increase the quantity to a certain extent.
- Remember that your dog needs access to fresh water at all times.
- The recommended length of use of Happy Dog Sano N is initially up to six months. It is generally necessary to continue feeding throughout life