For struvite stones
Support for the urinary tract
Flushing the urinary tract
Special veterinary diet for dissolving struvite stones
Happy Dog VET Diet Struvite is used to dissolve struvite stones. This wet food diet features especially high-value protein, and lower magnesium and phosphorous content, and achieves a significant reduction in the urine pH levels. The slightly elevated sodium content increases water consumption and thereby the flushing of the urinary tract.
Only available with veterinary recommendation.
- It is recommended that you seek veterinary advice before using the product or extending the period of use.
- For optimal results, the diet should be fed exclusively. Giving supplementary food should be discussed with your vet.
- Recommended period of use: 5-12 weeks or until the urinary crystals/stones have dissolved.
- Moving on to suitable food afterwards should ideally be carried out in 10% stages over a time period of at least 2-4 weeks.
- For prevention, it may be necessary to continue mixing the diet food with a suitable adult food long-term.
- Unless otherwise recommended by your vet, offer 2 meals per day.
- The feed quantity should be adjusted to suit the individual animal’s metabolism and may be reduced or increased as necessary.
Water should be freely available.