For kidney insufficiency
Gentle on the kidneys
Customised protein, phosphorous and sodium content
Special veterinary diet for chronic kidney insufficiency
Happy Dog VET Diet Renal wet food helps to reduce stress on the kidneys in cases of chronic kidney insufficiency (CRI). This diet features highly digestible protein as well as phosphorous and sodium which are specifically suited to these needs. The especially tasty and digestible formulation promotes food uptake and ensures a supply of nutrients.
Only available with veterinary recommendation.
- It is recommended that you seek veterinary advice before using the product or extending the period of use and also that the kidney function is regularly monitored.
- For optimal results, the diet should be fed exclusively. Giving supplementary food should be discussed with your vet.
- Recommended period of use: initially 6 months.
- In the case of chronic renal failure it may be necessary to use the product for the rest of the dog’s life.
- Unless otherwise recommended by your vet, offer several small meals per day.
- The feed quantity should be adjusted to suit the individual animal’s metabolism and may be reduced or increased as necessary.
Water should be freely available.