Gentle on the stomach and intestine
Reduced fat content
Medical dog food for fat digestion disorders
Happy Dog VET Diet Intestinal Low Fat dry food is used for acute and chronic disorders of the gastro-intestinal tract and for inflammation of the pancreas. Due to the digestibility and the high-quality protein, Happy Dog VET Diet Intestinal Low Fat is used to support nutrient uptake in cases of fat-digestion disorders. The diet features significantly lower levels of energy and fat, which is effective in helping to reduce stress on the digestive system. The valuable dietary fibre supports and promotes the growth of beneficial intestinal flora, and helps stabilise stool consistency. Highly digestible poultry protein and easily digestible rice and maize have a gentle effect on the digestive tract and support the system in recovery.
Happy Dog VET Diet Intestinal Low Fat can be used for the following indications: pancreatitis/gastritis, liver lipidosis/hyperlipidemia and protein-losing enteropathy. Feeding the diet to animals younger than the 6th or to pregnant or lactating females, or animals with kidney or liver disorders is not recommended.
Only available with veterinary recommendation.
- It is recommended that you consult a vet before feeding this diet.
- For optimal results, the diet should be fed exclusively. Giving supplementary food should be discussed with your vet.
- The feed quantity should be adjusted to suit the individual pet’s metabolism and may need to be reduced or increased as necessary.
- Recommended period of use: 3-12 weeks; in cases of chronic pancreatic insufficiency, life-long use
- Unless otherwise recommended by your vet, offer several small meals daily
Always make sure fresh water is available.