Reducing excess weight
Higher protein content
Reduced energy content
Special veterinary diet for reducing excess weight
Happy Dog VET Diet Adipositas/Obesity is used to reduce weight in overweight dogs. This dry food diet has significantly lower energy and carbohydrate content. In addition, it contains high-value protein, which is important for maintaining the musculature when targeting weight loss, and fibre to satisfy your dog’s appetite for long periods, in spite of the low calorie supply. The unique formulation offers the ideal requirements for weight loss while protecting the internal organs. The diet also helps maintain and improve the physical constitution. The added herbs, rosemary and ginger, have traditionally been used to stimulate the lipometabolic processes.
Only available with veterinary recommendation.
- It is recommended that you consult a vet before feeding this diet.
- Weight reduction should be carried out under veterinary supervision.
- For optimal results, the diet should be fed exclusively. Giving supplementary food should be discussed with your vet.
- Optimal weight loss of 0.5%-2% of current body weight per week should be regularly monitored.
- The feed quantity should be adjusted to suit the individual pet’s metabolism and may need to be reduced or increased as necessary.
- A higher volume of faeces is due to the higher fibre content.
- Recommended period of use: Until the target weight is reached.
- Unless otherwise recommended by your vet, offer 2 meals per day
Always make sure fresh water is available.