Gentle on the kidneys
Customised protein, phosphorous and sodium content
Especially gentle on the kidneys
In kidney diseases, these organs, depending on the severity of the condition, lose their ability to detox the body naturally. Metabolic products enrich the blood and so overload the system. A specially adapted diet can help protect chronically damaged organs. Sano N has been developed especially as light food to support kidney function and for the feeding of dogs with kidney problems.
The diet is characterised by special highly digestible proteins, adjusted according to need, together with sodium and phosphorous. Nutritious animal proteins make the formula especially tasty and encourage acceptance of the food, as dogs with kidney conditions are often fussy eaters.
- It is recommended that you seek veterinary advice before using the product or extending the period of use and also that the kidney function is regularly monitored.
- For optimal results, the diet should be fed exclusively. Giving supplementary food should be discussed with your vet.
- Recommended period of use: initially 6 months.
- In the case of chronic renal failure it may be necessary to use the product for the rest of the dog’s life.
- Unless otherwise recommended by your vet, offer several small meals per day.
- The feed quantity should be adjusted to suit the individual animal’s metabolism and may be reduced or increased as necessary.
Water should be freely available.